Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome Home

     It has been roughly a month since my last blog post-- sorry I'm not sorry. :)  I've been busy!  Mostly with this thing called recruitment.  Bid day was yesterday, and it was fabulous! The Gamma Nu chapter of Kappa Kappa Gamma welcomed 134 of the classiest, most intelligent, and GORGEOUS girls to our house!  Welcome home, pretties!

     Now that recruitment is over, I'm ecstatic to finish a wonderful start to my senior year! Classes are in full swing this week.  My schedule is relatively easy, but I planned it that way.  Major yay!  I knew I would be plenty busy with the billions of other things going on this semester, and I couldn't have predicted that one any better.  I can already tell this fall is going to be crazy, but I love that. From functions to football games, ASG to Bumpers Ambassadors, Diamond Dolls to Kappa-- there will never be a dull moment. I know there will be days when I will give anything for one of my infamous 3 hour naps, but I know later in life I'll be so glad I skipped them in order to do college.
     Since I'm just getting in a normal routine again (PTL) I have just begun to realize how much I stinking miss Washington D.C.  I miss the people.  I miss the places.  I miss the capital.  I miss the food.  I don't miss the transportation, but I do miss the interesting stories we would come away with from the metro every day.  I can't help but wonder if God's plan is for me to end up there at some point in my life. 
     Even though part of me misses most of DC, I can whole heartedly say that I'm so glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment